RV Travel Friendly! Mobility anywhere you want to go!
Meet the Quickie Golf Cart
Modern, Exceptionally Designed Small Golf Carts with a carbon fiber dash and so much more! 36- and 48-volt models in stock!
Quickie-48 Volt- Green Pearl
Carbon Fiber Dash. Collapsible. Dark Green Pearl
Quickie-48 Volt-Matte Purple
Carbon Fiber Dash. Collapsible. Matte purple
Quickie-48 Volt-Diamond Blue
Collapsible design, 16" tires, Diamond blue
Quickie-48 Volt-RT Blue
Collapsible design, 16" tires, Roaring thunder blue
Collapsible steady design, 16" tires, Seabreeze
Quickie Cart-36 Volt-Silver
Upgraded onboard charger included, silver
Quickie Cart-36 Volt-Purple
Upgraded charger included, diamond purple
Quickie Cart-36 Volt Cobalt
Included Hard Top Silver Roof. Carbon fiber dash
All Quickies are Mini Golf Carts
36- & 48-Volt Quickie Features
- Streamlined Rounded Front Design
- Powerful 2000-Watt High Torque Motor
- Standard 16-inch-tall Tires with Polished 8-inch Aluminum Rims
- Hard Top Roof with flip down the windshield (All Quickie Roofs Come Standard Silver)
- All Quickie-Cart Seats come standard as Grey.
- Rear Flip Down Seat, for 2 extra passengers, and it also flips down into a convenient cargo carrier for easy transporting of laundry, firewood, coolers, etc., large rear seat area with side grab rails for extra safety
- Left side Sport Steering Wheel and Accelerator Pedal, for Ease of Operation and Handling as well as driver and Passenger comfort
- Horn, LED Headlights, Brake Lights, Turn Signal Lights
- Collapsible, Aluminum full frame, easily collapses in Height Fits in most 6 ft., and larger pickup truck beds, horse trailers, race car trailers, etc.
- Battery charge indicator
- Front and Rear Suspension Adjustable Shocks for Great Ride Stability, Control, and Passenger Comfort,
- Keyed ignition Switch Standard,
- Front and Rear Seat Handrails
- Easy to maintain, durable, comfortable, and fun to drive.
SX3 Standard Equipment
- Size: In “drive position”, not including roof assembly: 89.5″ L x 37.5″ W x 74″ H In “drive position”, with roof assembly: 89.5″ L x 37.5″ W x 74.” H Completely Collapsed in height and rear footrest removed: 60″ L x 37.5” W x 32″ H
- Weight: approx. 550 lbs. + or – depending on configuration
- Seating capacity: 4 persons (with rear sear option)
- Batteries: Standard: 12-volt, 80 AH x 3, sealed, Maintenance free
- Battery Charger: Upgraded onboard 10-amp W/ Automatic Shut-off.
- Motor: 2000-Watt, high efficiency, 36 Volt, DC Motor
- Controller: Curtis controller
- Speed Control: Foot operated traditional accelerator pedal for smooth operation
- Direction Control: conveniently located Forward/Reverse switch
- Lights and Horn: LED Headlights, Taillights, Turn signals and Horn all standard
- Maximum vehicle speed: approx. 15-16MPH depending on terrain and payload.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Regenerative electromagnetic motor braking, with automatic electromagnetic parking brake
- Braking distance: <13FT
- Suspension: Adjustable, Front and Rear Shocks and Springs
- Maximum grade ability: approx. 20%, Incline or Decline depending on terrain and payload
- Pay Load weight: approx. 600 lbs. (including passengers and load)
- Charge time: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on battery discharge state.
- Running period of a charge: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on the type of use and terrain
- Travel Range: approx. 40 km, depending on terrain, payload, and battery configuration. (25Mi.)
- Frame: Heavy Duty Aluminum Tube Main Frame with MIG Welded high tensile steel sub-frame sections
- Body: PP – Molded polymer-reinforced plastic
- Tires: 16 x 6.50 – 8 Tubeless on Polished Aluminum Rims
- Steering Wheel: Collapsible
- Dashboard: Carbon Fiber